The Love Burnt Oak Community Resource and Support Hub (@loveburntoak CReSH) is both a welcome and an exciting new development for Burnt Oak in the London Borough of Barnet. It brings together over twenty local partners and stakeholders including: Barnet Homes, Barnet Council, Barnet NHS, The Burnt Oak & Colindale GP Network. Sangam Centre, Barnet & Southgate College and International Gospel Church all sharing a common aim, namely:
To enable local people to improve their social and economic situation by accessing a range of support services that will enhance their life chances and promote community cohesion.
Love Burnt Oak CReSH objectives are to:
- Improve local people’s employment prospects
- Reduce debt and provide financial management and advice
- Promote the ‘digital by default’ agenda
- Enhance individuals’ health and well-being
- Build community engagement and empowerment
To find out more about our work, go to www.loveburntoak.org.uk.