At IGC we take our work with our young people seriously. Our Sunday school programme is not a baby-sitting service it is an incubator in which the youth and children cultivate their true identity in Christ.
Youth Work At IGC
We have created a freedom in Christ based curriculum by cascading and reframing our Sunday sermons through the entire youth work using multimedia tools, new technologies and various art forms as well as life coaching strategies to best engage and activate ensuring consistency.
The youth work is aimed at developing the whole person with the purpose of:
- Improving spiritual well-being
- Enhancing their life chances
- Participating in enriching experiences
- Giving them access to key tools
- sample activities and develop interests
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Develop meaningful relationships
- Develop communication and social skills
- Develop their own identity and sense of independence
The groups are as follows:
|Group||Age Range||Meeting Time|
|Grace Kids||3 – 6 Years||Sundays, 11:45am – 12:45am|
|Knew Crew||7 – 10 Years||Sundays, 11:45am – 12:45am|
|Generation Know||11+ Years||Sundays, 11:45am – 12:45am|
The youth and children’s department is led by Rian and Anne-Marie Francis. If you have any questions or area of concern please contact either of them via the IGC office number available on the Contact Us page.